Doyle Brunson blog: Take me back

In doyle brunson´s blog you can read that doyle would lowe to go 10 years back, and the state of kentucky´s attemt to seize the url´s of internet gaming sites.


I don't know if everybody is following this extortion attempt that is going on in Kentucky.

The out of state attorneys that started this attempt to seize the urls of internet gaming sites are making ridiculous claims that internet gaming is hurting Kentucky's citizens and prevents them from having money for horse racing.

I'm not going to go into all the legal issues but Kentucky is in for a hell of a battle and every legal opinion I've heard says they don't have a chance of winning.



I've been home from London for a week now and while I've recovered physically, I still feel it would be hard to focus enough to play high stakes poker.

I can't get caught up with my e-mails, snail mail, phone calls, and appointments.

It seems like I have to take all my time with different business opportunities, my obligations to DoylesRoom, and worrying about what to do and when to do it.

When I look back ten years at what my life was like and then look at what it is now, I get sick.

There is no life that is as good as being a pro poker player with no other concerns.

I could play when I wanted to and didn't have to answer to anyone or anything.

I wish I could get a time machine to take me back in time, I would do a lot of things differently.

One thing I know for sure, if I could do that, I would leave myself time to play the game that I love.


You can read the whole post on doyle´s blog here:
http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/blogs/article/4597

No comments:

Intertops Poker - Safe and Secure - $1000 Bonus

110% Sign up Bonus at IntertopsPoker!